Terms and Condition
- The vehicle/s is/are stored and driven (Including test drive outside the workshop) at customer’s sole risk, responsibility and liability.
- I/We indemnify the Workshop against any risk/liability/responsibility for loss or damage to the vehicle and / or life or property of all persons arising out of repairing/servicing/test driving of the vehicle when the vehicle is in their custody and I / We confirm to have obtained insurance for the vehicle together with accessories and other components or articles and things therein and the workshop shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever.
- The workshop is requested to adhere to the delivery schedule as far as practicable and I/We not hold the Workshop responsible/liable for any delay in delivery or in carrying out of repairs or procurement of spare parts for reasons beyond their control.
- I/We understand to take delivery of the vehicle within 48 hours of advice regarding completion of the work. In the event of delay I/We have no objection to your charging storage charges @ Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) per day along with charges of repair, spare parts etc.
- I/We have no objection to you levying and estimate charges of Rs.5000/- (Rupees five thousand only) or 5% of the total amount, whichever is higher. If the job is not entrusted to the workshop after obtaining the estimate and agree to pay the same in addition to storage charges as referred to above.
- I/We undertaken to make payment to make payment of all charges before taking delivery of the vehicle and in the event delivery is taken without setting the bill, I/We undertake to settle the bill within 7 days from taking delivery of the vehicle. In the event, settlement of the bill delayed beyond a period of 7 days, you may levy/charge interest @ 18% p.a. on the outstanding bill amount from the date on which the vehicle was ready for delivery until payment.
- You may exercise lien on the vehicle until all the above mentioned dues are settled to your satisfaction.
- You may at your own discretion require advance payment of 50% of the estimate cost of repairs and replacement before commencement of the work.
- You may effect delivery of the vehicle to my/our driver or to the person whose signature appears on the pre order form. You may at your discretion call for necessary authorization from the owner prior to giving delivery of the vehicle.
- I/We undertake to pay for all repair work prior to taking delivery of the vehicle; subsequent reimbursement from insurance company may be made by them directly to me/us.
- I/We agree that disputes and differences arising from this pre order and workshop order shall be settled by mutual discussion and In case mutually acceptable settlement has not arrived, any such dispute shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of court in Delhi only.
- I/We undertake that in any event workshop would not be held responsible for any damages of loss to the vehicle.
- I/We undertake that workshop would not be responsible for any loss of valuables.
Non-amendable & non-refundable
Note that if canceled, modified, or in case of no-show, the total price of service will be charged.